1. WHAT FILMMAKERS INFLUENCED YOU?
1- I can’t say any filmmaker directly inspired me to move on my path but If I fascinated with some directors works including Abaad Kiarostami ,Asghar Farhadi , Christopher Nolan and also eastern directors especially my favorite one Kim Ki-duk.
2. When did you first come up with the idea for your film?
2- Since I started my work as an actor and I was participating in many projects at the time ,I seemed to be very interested in behind the scene relationships I wanted to know if there is any drama going on behind those cameras and do they engage in these dramas.
3. Who was it made with, and how did production come about?
3- I have made this film on my private budget and since I gave no salary to my cast I promised them if I win any trophies I would share that trophies with them and they really trusted me on this and cooperated very well.
4. Who or what do you think contributed the most to the success of your film?
4- I think my friends including the cast really helped me on this project and they really wanted no salary in order to do so and of course I think the basic idea of the film is the key point to success.
5. If you could give advice to a filmmaker hesitating on picking up a camera to tell their story, what would it be?
5- if I’m to advise anyone ( young film makers or the one who are just starting) I would say they have to read novels, watch as many movies as they can and have no fear to fail because if you don’t start out you really never know the consequences.
6. If you had an unlimited budget, what kind of films would you make?
6- I already have some ideas on my mind but unfortunately since there is no budget to work on them I’ve postponed them.
7. What’s your next project going to be?
7-i already answered that in the previous question.
8. Your acceptance speech for this film, what would you like to let people know about the film, about you, or about those who helped you in your journey?
8- I have to thank my team including our cameraman, our sound mixer and also actors which helped me a lot on the process.
9. What camera and editing system did you use to make this film?
9- our camera model was 5D and we used premiere for the editing process.